Volume 15, Issue 4
IPS Adhesives (Formerly SCIGRIP) is introducing two new additions to the Weld-On® family Weld-On® 30 and 31 Methacrylate Structural Adhesives. Weld-On 30 and 31 are especially suited for sign and display fabrication. The products are available in off white color.
- Superior bond for a wide variety of substrates including metals, thermoplastic and thermoset composites.
- Convenient 2-part, 10:1 cartridge system (no mixing)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Outstanding impact resistance,
- Durable and weather stable
- UL 746C approved
- Especially suited for sign assembly fabrication.
Weld-On 30 and 31 are suitable for use in a variety of industries, including sign assembly and many others where high bond strength and resistance to extreme environmental conditions is critical. They are especially suitable for bonding unprepared metals, including Aluminum, CRS and Stainless Steel; also suitable for bonding painted and coated metals. They have excellent adhesion to plastics such as PVC, polycarbonate, ABS, acrylic and thermoset composites.
For technical data sheets, contact our sales team or visit us at www.foustmarketing.com.Download Newsletter