ICON—Lotorq LT Series Flange Gaskets
August 1, 2018 – The Woodlands, TX – Lotorq LT Series Gaskets from ICON Process Controls are recommended for all types of non-metallic plastic flanges to help prevent initial breakage due to bolt over-tightening. The unique double convex raised O-Ring design provides excellent sealing with 75% less bolt torque required for flat face gaskets. The PTFE gaskets have PTFE sheet material bonded directly to EPDM.
- Full Port Double O-Ring Design for ½” – 12″ Schedule 40 / 80 PVC / CPVC Piping Systems.
- Low Flange Bolt Torques Required for Positive Seal—Due to the Molded Raised Face—Patented double convex Ring Design.
- Ideal for Thermoplastic Piping / Metal / Plastic Lined Metal Pipe Systems up to 250 psi.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance / PTFE-bonded gaskets are Suitable for Extremely Aggressive Chemical Services.
- Longer Gasket Life / Lower Flange Pressures are Required for Sealing. PTFE is Energized by EPDM Backing Forming an Excellent Seal.
- Designed to Provide Positive Seal.
- Features material identification / installation tab for ease of installation, and pinched fingers.
For pricing and product specifications, contact our sales team or visit www.iconprocon.com.