Volume 15, Issue 1
Established in 1970, Harrison Machine & Plastic Corporation is involved in the fabrication of machined plastic parts. Harrison specializes in custom plastic machining for your industrial application. With their CNC machining capabilities, parts and prototypes can be made using threading, drilling, slotting, and tapping. Harrison also provides pre-engineered complete systems to your prints or their prints.
- Design Flexibility—Change your design with little or no cost.
- Quality Custom Machined Parts—quality machined products that solve a problem or suit a special application.
- Harrison custom machined plastic products from: PVC, Corzan® CPVC, PE, Nylon, Acrylic, UHMW, Kynar® PVDF, and PP.
- Fiberglass overlay for applications that require higher pressures.
- Corzan CPVC Qualified Fabricator—Harrison has met the stringent welding procedure for CPVC.
Harrison also fabricates fittings where fluid and air handling systems are used in extremely corrosive environments. Harrison can custom fabricate your large diameter pressure, drainage, and duct fittings from PP, PVC, CPVC, PE, and PVDF.
As always, “If you can’t find it, call Harrison.” For more details, visit www.harrisonplastic.com.Download Newsletter