IPS Weld-On 810/811 High-Strength Adhesives
IPS Weld-On 810/811 Adhesives are great for repairs, fabrication, and bonding of pipes and fittings.
- Bonds ABS, styrene, acrylic, fiberglass, concrete, clay and other materials to themselves or to dissimilar materials.
- Withstands pressure and temperature range (-30° to 200°F).
- Great for repairing cracks and leaky pipes, valves, and fittings.
- Excellent gap filling properties. Ideal for fabricating fittings and joining saddles to pipe.
Easy to Use
- Same adhesive, two packaging options.
- 810: Ideal for applications where spread coverage is necessary. Comes in DIY mixing kit pre-measured with optimal catalyst to resin mixing ratio.
- 811: Ideal for precise applications. Conveniently packaged in a dual cylinder cartridge for easy dispensing and application.
Visit the Foust Marketing Blog to review IPS Weld-On techniques to repair leaking joints.